What People Look for in a Cleaning Service
Nowadays, an average adult has to juggle several balls in the air – family, social life, work or studies, and household tasks. Sometimes, though, a hectic schedule means putting cleaning aside. Studies reveal that an average American spends just about 1.8 hours of the whole day doing household activities. This means that several household chores are crammed in less than 2 hours, which gets a lot of things overlooked. Because of this, a lot of Americans acquire cleaning services to do the job for them. With the growing number households seeking services of professional cleaners, what exactly do people look for in a cleaning company?
- Budget – Economics play a major role in choosing any type of service. Hard times force people to stick to a specific budget. Most of the time, price dictates the choice.
- Services – People ask what types of cleaning services professional cleaning companies provide. Do they do laundry? Do they clean walls? What about upholstery cleaning? These are just some of the common questions. Another thing they want to know is the quality of work. The last thing customers want to see are leftover stains or residue after the cleaning crew’s left.
- Recommendations – People ALWAYS ask for recommendations from friends, relatives, and neighbors. Nothing beats opinions based from first-hand experiences.
- Security – There will be clients who will ask for a proof of insurance. Smarter ones will call the company’s insurance provider and ask for a copy of the certificate of insurance to make sure that the policy is current and not canceled.
- The “Whats” and the “Hows” – People, especially with children or pets, will ask what types of cleaning products will be used. Most prefer products that are safe for kids, animals, and the environment. Meticulous clients also ask exactly how the cleaning is done. They don’t want seeing a maid cleaning the kitchen using the same rug used to clean the toilet; or cleaning the children’s toys using the same cloth used to clean the kitchen sink. This type of irresponsible practice can cause cross-contamination and help spread harmful bacteria.
- Policies – There are also people who ask about the company’s policies on terms of payment, cancellation, and guarantees. These are minor but important things that a lot seem to forget to ask.
GoodEarth Products, one of the leading sustainability solutions providers in the United States, supplies quality, safe, ergonomically-designed, and sustainable cleaning systems and products. GoodEarth’s Touchless Cleaning Systems, MicroKleen Hygiene System, Clean by Peroxy, and more, ensure quality cleaning results minus the health and environment hazards. For more details, visit www.goodearthproducts.net.
No related posts.